Drop Dead 3 Drop Dead 3

I am so addicted..

I've had this in a permanent tab in firefox for the past 2 days (no I am not lying). I cannot get enough of this game, I started playing before work and I found that when I came home I needed to play it some more. It has an addicting quality that alot of the random games today are severely lacking in. Mouse & Spacebar, that's all I need for hours of fun? 5/5 10/10 .. this is one of those times where I think NG should go up to 11.

EIPC Snake EIPC Snake

Bleh...

I can't... in good conscience... give this a good score. Why people insist on making 500 clones of Snake is beyond me. I used to have this on an old nokia phone with a black & white screen for crap sakes. On top of that, your fruit doesn't even line up with the grid. Sorry friend, but I do not give out 5/5 10/10 for clones of crumby 10 second boredom killers.

stack da police (final) stack da police (final)

Heh

I agree with what Fantoche said a few reviews down; I wouldn't have given such a low rating had you included more than 1 level, but I am growing ever tired of newgrounds being used as nothing more than free advertising for P2P flash games. The concept was neat, but that's all I will give you.

kerb responds:

but it is NOT pay to play......

African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

LMAO

I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Even the loser ending is funny as hell.

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Excellent!!

I loved it, hoping for a sequel, I especially loved the interactive items, and ending sequence. If you love detective games, I definitely recommend this game. Reminded me of the old point-click detective games I grew up on, also made me think of Monkey Island (I loved that series). Anyway, excellent game, keep up the good work.