Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Jesus ****ing Christ

I've seen every single one of your awesome cartoons, and this one had me in tears. I have a few friends who've been hyping up for this game since it's announcement, and I swear they acted just like that. I showed them the vid and said "THIS IS WHAT YOU RETARDS LOOK LIKE". Seriously, if they let me.. I would have given you a 6 but it only goes to 5 :( so you get 5/10. Please keep making these, they can flip any bad day around in seconds.

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

Blew me away..

Normally I come poking around new grounds lookin` for funnies. Decided to check this one out and it blew me away. Deep stuff, good story, decent animation and the song choice fit, well played.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Had to comment...

I've rated this 5/5 a few times but I thought I'd chime in to clear something up for a few folks. Deus Ex Machina is not just a game, in fact, the phrase existed long before the game existed. I hate when people don't do their research before making comments like that. As per wikipedia:

A deus ex machina (pronounced /%u02C8de%u026A.%u0259s %u025Bks %u02C8m%u0251%u02D0kin%u0259/ or /%u02C8di%u02D0.%u0259s %u025Bks %u02C8mæk%u0268n%u0259/, or day oos ayks mokinah [1] literally "god from the machine") is a plot device in which a person or thing appears "out of the blue" to help a character to overcome a seemingly insolvable difficulty. It is generally considered to be poor storytelling technique.

While the last line is true so far as books and movies are concerned, if you were doing it on purpose (kinda like the ending to this flash video), it works out well. After thinking about it, I thought it was quite amusing.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Absolutely...

Deserves 5/5 & 10/10! I was rather disappointed to see "thesim12" give such a poor review. Anyone can take the same old characters and rehash them over and over again but what you did was purely epic. You took the original stuff and applied your own unique style to it which is.. so far as I am concerned.. what NG is all about. Haven't done a movie in years? If that's the truth, I certainly can't tell, because this is ... well... it's pure ownage.

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

OMG

I had almost forgotten RAB and here's a new one and it was freakin` hysterical! I hope you don't forget us for so long next time, it's been a while since I had a good laugh like that. 5/5 - 10/10 ... as usual.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

WoW

I love videos like this. I love your art style, it draws attention to facial and body expressions which you used to tell the entire story without words. The music was a perfect fit as well. Let me tell you, it is very rare I will give a second look to a video, especially if it's not humorous (I've seen all egoraptor's stuff atleast 3 times a piece). I've watched this video twice, and I will play it again for my wife later. Definately going into my fav's.

If I could, I'd give this 6/11 ..but since I cannot.. 5/5 10/10 for you. Please make more :P

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

...

This video was so terrible I spent it's duration going... "uhhh .. what?". Was there humor actually in there somewhere? Maybe it's like the old "who framed roger rabbit" trick with the laser disc frame by frame to see jessica rabbit nude, do I need to search for hidden frames?

I do agree that the egoraptor joke was funny, though I feel bad for him for even being mentioned in this monstrosity. It's kinda sad that he needs to be mentioned to get any sort of laugh what-so-ever in this case. I've seen funnier stuff on 4chan :( .. which generally isn't funny at all.

Renegade Awesome Episode1 Renegade Awesome Episode1

I have to say...

Whenever I see "movie/game reviews", I tend to dismiss them as the usual "lets paste a video clip of myself into a flash movie so I can get away with posting it on NG" (you people know who you are, go back to youtube). However, I clicked on this video anyway.. just to give it a shot. Damn, I enjoyed it. I remember when ghost busters was new and I always made that same comment about slimer. Animation was decent, the audio was done well and fit decently. It actually kinda reminded me of the ending to the Sealab 2021 ep. "Dearly Beloved Seed". Keep up the good work, I will definitely watch again if you make more (now that I know it isn't some cheap vid file in a flash).

5/5
10/10

Awesome Video Games Ep24 Awesome Video Games Ep24

WTF

I am casting my vote purely on the fact that I consider newgrounds to be a flash site, and pasting a video into flash with a border hardly counts as a good submission. If it was an animation based on the show I would probably appreciate it to some degree but since it's not, I can't, in good conscience, give this a good rating. I agree with the other "0" casters, this stuff belongs on youtube, and should stay there.

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Well Done Sir.

I absolutely loved it. Kinda reminded me a bit of the "iRack" skit which I believe was done by MadTV (Find it on youtube if you haven't seen it, it's hillarious). 5/5 and 10/10 ... mostly because I have an extreme dis-taste for Apple products.